Summer Schedules are now available!
The School of Richmond Ballet offers premium dance training for children and adults from beginner to professional levels. Our internationally known faculty is committed to providing an environment where students can learn and have fun doing it. Class offerings include ballet, jazz, modern, character dance, adult stretch and more.
- Develop and improve your ballet technique in a focused series of classes taught by professional dancers and dance educators.
- Experience one of the finest dance facilities on the East Coast, completed in 2000.
- Explore jazz, modern, character dance and other associated dance disciplines.
- Enrich your performance skills by learning more about mime, music, acting and the theatrical aspects of dance.
- Work with Richmond Ballet Company and Artistic Staff as a Trainee in preparation for a professional dance career.
- Join other serious-minded dance students in an intensive yet fun atmosphere of camaraderie and shared dance interests.
For questions or details, please contact:
Artistic Associate and School Director
Igor Antonov, Jasmine Grace, Anne Sidney Hetherington, Arnott Mader, Susan Israel Massey, and Tara Penick
Igor Antonov, Paul Dandridge, Starr Foster, Kaye Weinstein Gary, Rebecca Hodal, Paige Horton, Jerami Kipp, John Massey, Laura McNeill, Patricia Mochary, Emily Poff, Kathie Reinoehl, Melanie Richards, Sarah Ruppel, Katie Lynch Skaggs, Katherine Smothers, Jerome Weiss
Beth Almore, Susan Beck, Blanton Bradley, Virginia Campbell, Bentley Cobb, Darryl Emerson, Donna Fitzgerald, Faith John, Pete Mathis, John Murdock, Ken Myers, Kayla Nielsen, Emily Poff, Kathie Reinoehl, David Robbins, Rachel Shimkus, Jim Smithson, Tricia Vesely, Laura Candler-White
School Manager: Rebecca Weger
School Administrator: Susan Collet
School Business Manager: Kim Chiarchiaro
Registrar: Susan Compton