Richmond Ballet, the State Ballet of Virginia, seeks a Student & Family Services Administrator to join a dynamic and diverse organization celebrating its 65th year as one of Richmond, Virginia’s most treasured organizations and currently among the country’s most admired and accomplished regional ballet companies. The Company employs more than 100 full and part-time staff, performs for and educates tens of thousands of people each year, trains avocational and pre-professional students through the School of Richmond Ballet and Minds In Motion, and tours nationally and internationally.
The Student & Family Administrator is responsible for providing assistance and administrative support for the School of Richmond Ballet’s families and students, in coordination with all SRB faculty and staff. This position creates all SRB schedules, handles all SRB communications and is the main administrator for the Richmond Ballet Trainee program, The Nutcracker production and end-of-year performances.
• Serves as the main contact for SRB families and students;
• Sends all SRB communications to families, students, and staff;
• Handles all inquiries, enrollment and registration for Children’s Division through the RB Trainee Program;
• Creates and maintains SRB schedules and calendars;
• Helps families with enrollment, registration, and entry into SRB;
• Assists with social media content for the Education department media accounts;
• Helps with tasks backstage for multiple performances.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
• 2+ years of administrative experience
• Computer proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
• Knowledge in Studio Director and Mindbody
Salary and Job Type: Full-time, Exempt
Benefits: Health, Dental, Vision, Life & AD&D, Long-Term Disability, Accidental/Critical Illness insurance policies, Health Savings Account, 403(b) Retirement Account
Location: Richmond, Virginia, United States
Prospective candidates should send a cover letter, resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Richmond Ballet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to embracing and promoting Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (DEI) throughout the organization including talent recruiting and retention, training, artistic programming, community outreach and workplace culture.