Lower I and II: Eurotard Brand, light blue cotton short sleeve, scoop neck leotard with pink or skin toned footed dance tights and pink or skin toned leather or canvas ballet shoes with elastic across the instep. Tights and shoes must be the same color. OR Light blue, white or black fitted t-shirt with black knit shorts and black leather ballet shoes with elastic across the instep and white crew socks.
Lower III: Mirella Brand, royal blue leotard, style M515C with pink or skin toned footed dance tights and pink or skin toned leather or canvas ballet shoes with elastic across the instep. Tights and shoes must be the same color. OR Royal blue, white or black fitted t-shirt with Black footed dance tights rolled on a belt, worn with dance belt undergarment and black leather ballet shoes with elastic across the instep and white crew socks.
Character Dance: Ballet attire with black full-length circular skirt (not chiffon wrap-around) or black jazz pants and black 1.5 inch character dance shoes or black jazz shoes. Skirts can be made to order. Contact Susan Collet 804-344-0906 ext. 228
Theatre Dance: Ballet attire with black jazz pants or black jazz shorts optional with black jazz shoes.
The following reminders apply to all School of Richmond Ballet students:
• Dancewear is to be kept laundered and in good repair with all holes and frayed edges mended.
• No footless or rolled up tights in Ballet classes. Tights must be worn under a leotard.
• Other dance attire may not be worn during ballet class. This includes t-shirts, legwarmers, skirts, tutu, etc.
• Shoes should be neatly sewn with similar color thread with no safety pins.
• Dance shoes should never be worn outside the building.
• Hair should be kept neat. Long hair should be pulled back and secured with no large hair accessories please.
• Jewelry should not be worn: only small earrings at the instructor’s discretion. No watches, necklaces, or bracelets.
• Please mark clothing, shoes, and dance bags with the student’s name and class level.
Students of School of Richmond Ballet should never walk outside of the building in their dancewear. A cover up should be worn over dance attire.
The School of Richmond Ballet dress code attire can be purchased at Ellman’s Dancewear in the Beverly Hills Shopping Center at 8524 Patterson Avenue.